Do savings have a “Voice” in Europe?
DO SAVINGS HAVE A “VOICE” IN EUROPE?
International Seminar on financial industry representation in Europe and role of Financial Centres and Federations
Rome, June 5th, 2015
Viale Pola 12 – LUISS Guido Carli University, Sala delle Colonne
14:45 – 17.00
Welcome remarks: Stefano Manzocchi, Dean Department of Economics and Finance, LUISS; Gustavo Visentini, Scientific Director FBV and President Ceradi-LUISS; Paolo Garonna, Secretary General FeBAF
Presentation of the study: ‘Financial industry representation in Europe and role of Financial Centres and Federations’
- Luciano Monti, Professor LUISS University
Roundtable with the participation of European financial centres
- Luigi Abete, Chairman, FeBAF
- - Presentation of FeBAF-FBV Study – Luciano Monti
- - Profile of EUROPEAN FINANCIAL CENTRES – www.europeanfinancialcentres.com
- - Where Next Europe - The City of London and PWC report
- - Statement of the Chair of the Rome Meeting of Roundtable of European Financial Centres and Federations - Paolo Garonna
- Presidente Abete Sole24Ore European Roundtable of Financial Centres: “creare le condizioni normative e fiscali per mobilizzare i crediti in sofferenza”